The key benefits of the Complaints Management solution are:
- Link complaint records to other data items within Optial such as corrective actions, risks, controls.
- Help manage increasing complaint volumes, while ensuring compliance with regulation
- Business Rules which can help towards automating your complaint processes, like emails / notifications when a new complaint is raised.
- Ability to capture, investigate and analyse complaint related incidents in a structured manner
- Define workflow processes which determine the follow of each incident through to closure
- Real time reporting in list, graphical or tabular format for analysis and trends (KPI’s)
- A highly secure system, with granular access control at the different levels of the organisation.
What differentiates a great company from a good one is the way it handles, manages, responds to, and reports customer complaints. The Optial Complaints Management software solution is a comprehensive solution from recording and managing complaints from customers and other stakeholders. It enables organisations to track each complaint from recording and acceptance to investigation, reporting, resolution and closure following the appropriate workflow processes.
The analytics and reporting capability of the Complaints Management System, helps Complaint Managers to identify trends and spot recurring problems thereby speeding up the Root Cause Analysis process.
Click to enlarge...
Where the standard Optial module does not exactly match business requirements, Optial's platform-integrated Configuration feature provides what the business wants:
- Ability to tightly meet exact business needs through front-end configuration, not risky code.
- Configuration is 100% guaranteed to be backwards-compatible over each Optial software version.
- Achieve results rapidly, whether for production or proof of concept.
- Ability to change over time, as business and regulatory drivers change.
- Low Risk.
- Cost Effective.
- Specialist provider of advanced IT solutions for Environmental, Health & Safety, Audit, Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Well established company. Founded in 2000.
- Majority owned by a private investment consortium with significant assets.
- Headquartered in London, UK.
- Optial products implemented by Fortune 500 organisations in over 50 countries.
- Strong team from a wide and varied background, with importance placed on personal integrity, professionalism and fair dealing.
- Excellent client relationships: flexible, quality approach.
- Collaboration and excellent customer service are our guiding principles.