||Country Legal Register
|Inform & Educate||Informs site operations on the laws that apply along with a general description of the law.|
|Inform & Educate||A resource for the facility to educate themselves on the specific requirements of each law (by using the hyperlinks to the laws and then reading the actual laws typically provided in the national language only).|
|Supports OHSAS Management System||Organisations must understand and be aware of any regulations affecting its operations and keep up to date.|
|Data Credibility||Data developed by senior-level in-country H&S compliance professionals, and quality controlled by an international project management team.|
|Effective Communication||Data presented in two languages, English and the national language (other than the law itself).|
|Data Accessibility||All H&S laws applicable to site operations are in one place and in one common system that is searchable and reports can easily be generated.|
EHS Content Management
With the Optial platform organisations can:
- Manage every facility around the globe from a single platform.
- Establish consistent standards across the organisations, e.g. ISO 14001, OSHA
- Identify and address critical compliance issues without delay through real-time data capture
- Reduce costs with facility self-assessment using built-in guidance features
- Integrate EHS management activities and technology with broader business operations (e.g. Operational Risk, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance).
Optial’s powerful reporting capabilities support a variety of reporting, Management Information, data analytics and trend analysis requirements.
Users are able to:
- Generate real-time status reports from any point on the globe at the click of a mouse.
- Improve resource allocation using data analysis, trending and performance analysis.
- Drive enhanced communication within and between dispersed facilities.
Click to enlarge...
Where the standard Optial module does not exactly match business requirements, Optial's platform-integrated Configuration feature provides what the business wants:
- Ability to tightly meet exact business needs through front-end configuration, not risky code.
- Configuration is 100% guaranteed to be backwards-compatible over each Optial software version.
- Achieve results rapidly, whether for production or proof of concept.
- Ability to change over time, as business and regulatory drivers change.
- Low Risk.
- Cost Effective.
- Specialist provider of advanced IT solutions for Environmental, Health & Safety, Audit, Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Well established company. Founded in 2000.
- Majority owned by a private investment consortium with significant assets.
- Headquartered in London, UK.
- Optial products implemented by Fortune 500 organisations in over 50 countries.
- Strong team from a wide and varied background, with importance placed on personal integrity, professionalism and fair dealing.
- Excellent client relationships: flexible, quality approach.
- Collaboration and excellent customer service are our guiding principles.