Audit findings are often delivered to business managers in a document which is filed and then difficult to locate and action. Instead, findings need to be readily and securely available to all interested and affected parties online, so that they can be updated on a regular basis with status and supporting information.
Optial provides a pre-configured Audit module covering:
- Recording key information about the audit plan, including proposed audits as well as audits which have already taken place
- Allocation of auditors to audits and distribution of audits around the organisation structure
- Release of audit findings to managers
- Multiple findings per audit and multiple actions per finding
- Ability to audit across the organisation structure
- Ability to use checklists for regularly recurring audits
- Workflow-based due date processing for findings and agreed actions
- Highly granular and strict access control processing to ensure the security and confidentiality of the audit.
The wide range of reporting options within the Optial platform gives you a complete overview of both the current status and the historical trends of your data.
- Drill-through functionality available on all reports to view underlying business data.
- All reports can be exported into a variety of formats (PDF, Excel, Word etc.).
- Schedule reports to run based upon set frequencies to minimize manual intervention.
- Reporting layer optionally accessible via your own Business Intelligence tools, including SSRS, Tableau, QlikView, COGNOS, SAP etc.
- Multi language reporting is supported: the user can see report data in their native language, if required.
- View your data via dashboards, trends, heat-maps, radars, barcharts, line charts, grids, tables etc.
- Produce structured management reports or externalregulatory reports in one click.
- Save frequently used reports to your personalised “Home” screen within the application.
- Self-service reporting available via a comprehensive list builder tool and advanced search functionality.
- Reporting layer fully respects underlying access control, ensuring that all users can utilise reporting functionality.
Click to enlarge...
Where the standard Optial module does not exactly match business requirements, Optial's platform-integrated Configuration feature provides what the business wants:
- Ability to tightly meet exact business needs through front-end configuration, not risky code.
- Configuration is 100% guaranteed to be backwards-compatible over each Optial software version.
- Achieve results rapidly, whether for production or proof of concept.
- Ability to change over time, as business and regulatory drivers change.
- Low Risk.
- Cost Effective.
- Specialist provider of advanced IT solutions for Audit, Governance, Risk, Compliance and Environmental, Health & Safety.
- Well established company. Founded in 2000.
- Majority owned by a private investment consortium with significant assets.
- Headquartered in London, UK. Supporting our clients world-wide.
- Deployment options include on-premise and global hosting.
- Optial products implemented by Fortune 500 organisations in over 50 countries.
- Strong team from a wide and varied background, with importance placed on personal integrity, professionalism and fair dealing.
- Excellent client relationships: flexible, quality approach.
- Collaboration and excellent customer service are our guiding principles.