Operational Risk, Compliance & Audit Solution
The modules can be used either as standalone solutions or in any combinations sitting within the integrated core platform.
The key benefits of the OpRisk on Demand packaged solution are:
- Speed to Market - In the past, enterprise software installations could take months. Technical requirements needed to be assessed, capital budgets approved, hardware purchased and set-up, software installed and IT staff trained. Optial's hosted technical infrastructure is already fully operational and tested. All you have to do is log on. You can be switched on and using Optial within a matter of hours.
- Scalability - Optial is engineered with the scaleability to support global corporate installations and our hosting environment is able to grow seamlessly with your requirements. Need to add more users? Just call us and they can be switched on within a matter of minutes. No longer does your business have to be held back by IT considerations.
- Peace of Mind - Optial applications are hosted in world class data centres offering state-of the-art facilities. The centres have been designed to provide unparalleled levels of security, reliability and connectivity. Our highly skilled engineers monitor the system around the clock, ready to respond to ensure that the system is operating at optimal performance at all times.
- Easy Setup – No Setup costs. We can optionally load existing data.
- Lower Cost of Ownership - Optial purchases and maintains the hardware, software and operating systems, as well as the staff to manage it all. This results in lower cost of ownership for the end-user, allowing you to channel valuable resources into your core business operations.
- Convenience - Optial takes responsibility for database management, system maintenance, upgrades and technical support so that you don't have to worry about it. Our skilled engineers keep everything running behind the scenes so that every time you log on you know that you're using the most recent version of the application.
- Access - With centrally managed web applications there is no client side software installation. All you need is a web browser. So you can connect to your data in Optial from any computer with Internet access. Work from any desk in your office or indeed any office around the world.
Determine how many users you need, the modules required and grow your system accordingly.
All of our user-priced systems come fully-featured, so you don't miss out on any functionality.
Click to enlarge...
Where the standard Optial module does not exactly match business requirements, Optial's platform-integrated Configuration feature provides what the business wants:
- Ability to tightly meet exact business needs through front-end configuration, not risky code.
- Configuration is 100% guaranteed to be backwards-compatible over each Optial software version.
- Achieve results rapidly, whether for production or proof of concept.
- Ability to change over time, as business and regulatory drivers change.
- Low Risk.
- Cost Effective.
- Specialist provider of advanced IT solutions for Audit, Governance, Risk, Compliance and Environmental, Health & Safety.
- Well established company. Founded in 2000.
- Majority owned by a private investment consortium with significant assets.
- Headquartered in London, UK. Supporting our clients world-wide.
- Deployment options include on-premise and global hosting.
- Optial products implemented by Fortune 500 organisations in over 50 countries.
- Strong team from a wide and varied background, with importance placed on personal integrity, professionalism and fair dealing.
- Excellent client relationships: flexible, quality approach.
- Collaboration and excellent customer service are our guiding principles.